When your refrigerator is broken, it's no fun to experience. How do you know when it's time for a refrigerator repair?
1. Your Food Is Spoiling
- Are you noticing that your food is spoiling faster than it should? Do your soft drinks take longer to cool down than normal? If your food is taking longer to get cold, you are wasting a ton of energy. It's crucial that you contact a company for refrigerator repair.
2. There Is Excessive Condensation
- If there are piles of water in your fridge every morning, this means that the cooling system isn't functioning properly. Check out the rubber seal around the fridge. If you find any flaws you may be able to fix this on your own. More often than not, the fridge fan is broken.
3. Hot Motor!
Normally, the coils in the back of your fridge should be insulated. However, if you notice excessive heat coming from the fridge, something is amiss. If you notice this, please contact Cold Front Air Condition and Refrigeration in Laredo, TX for a repair. Our air conditioning repair technicians can help.
4. Your Fridge Is Older Than 10 Years
- Once your fridge has hit age 10, it may be time for a repair. Unfortunately, the cost of repairs may completely outweigh the cost of replacing the refrigerator. We encourage you to invest in an energy-saving fridge.
5. Frozen Freezer
- We know what you're thinking - shouldn't freezers already be frozen? However, if your freezer is starting to resemble a glacier forest, this is another sign refrigerator repair is needed. You can try defrosting the freezer yourself and then plug it back in, but if it continues the problem, contact our technician.